|my birdie's still need eyes|
|They are hanging on either side of the kitchen entryway. They added more color here.|
|Cherie's art for my niece's room|
|I just love these colors!! Wish I had a little girl's room to decorate.|
|Love this bird too with the pink eye.|
1. Paint your canvas if you want to add color
2. cut our your birds and leaves(I printed some off line and cut them out then traced onto pattern paper)
3. Draw out your limbs with a light pencil stroke.
4. Use the black sharpie to trace over pencil strokes.
5. Place leaves and birds where you want them to go and then mod podge them down. What for about 10 min and then go over the entire canvas with a layer of mod podge to seal.
Sharing the love with these ladies...
Making the World Cuter