Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sliders with Cilantro Blue Cheese Slaw and Sweet Potato Fries

Happy New Year!!!
Oh my goodness. I didn't realize I had been gone from blogging for so long. Well, I am back and have lots of fun things lined up. I hope you all haven't given up on me. My first post back is not going to be a project but a recipe. It's the New Year and I know we always want to put eating healthy and losing weight down to tackle as resolutions. Well, seeing that God deemed it fit to give me all the bad Italian genes I have to work really hard to fight all the curves my ethnicity gives me.  Plus now I have two sister's weddings to prepare for in 2012.  I have made it my mission to get serious about tracking food again. GAG!!! As much as I hate it, it works for me. I can't have too much change in my life so any food/dietary changes stay as close to normal as possible. What was on our menu tonight? Sliders, coleslaw and sweet potato fries all for a total of 550 calories!!!! Not bad, and I walked away full and satisfied. Plus the guys all loved it. SCORE!!! 







Good Luck on any and all of your resolutions!!  I am so excited to be back blogging and catching up with all the bloggers out there I follow.
Happy New Year!!


{  Kelly } 

Pin It  




LINKY PARTIES I AM AT TODAY
Shabby Nest Blog
 

 

No comments: