Thursday, June 24, 2010

Aprons, Bugs and Cub Scouts--OH MY!



My husband is an Eagle Scout.  He wanted our boys to be involved with Scouting because of the positive impact it had in his life growing up.  Great, more time for me to have Kelly time and the boys can have more Daddy time.  WRONG!  I have been sucked in to the world of Scouting.  More Cub Scouting with our youngest than the Boy Scouting with my oldest.  I am rambling, to the point Kelly.  This year I was asked to be in charge of crafts for the Cub Scouts Day Camp in our area.  "Sure!" I said. "Love to!" I said.  What?  :D  The gals and I made aprons this year to really allow us to shine and really to feel a little more "girly" in the world of sweat, mud, bugs and buggers.  You get my point.  I thought for fun I would include some pictures of our aprons.  I've made aprons for my niece before, but I have been really inspired to look more into the world of aprons.  They are so trendy right now.  Our aprons for Day Camp weren't so trendy but maybe they will inspire you to get creative with an apron!


1 comment:

Charity said...

You're the cutest craft queen in the world! I miss seeing you, my oh-so-creative friend. Hope you're having a good week.