Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Silver Anniversary Celebration

We recently went home to celebrate my in-laws Wedding Vow Renewal and 25yr of marriage.  WOW!  It was so amazing and all of the girls took the rains on decor and planning.  What fun!  Here are some of the pics.


I took the idea from a friend to write on plates.  The theme was the Circle of Life and I found a really neat quote on line so with a silver metalic sharpie I wrote the quote on the plate.  The candle has a silver ribbon, and the charges came from Hobby Lobby.

One of my sister-in-laws came up with the idea of a family table.  We put all our wedding photos and all the grandkids around the tables.  My mother-in-law was so surprised!  You should try this at a party or wedding!

Programs by my SiL.  Love it!!

It's amazing what you can turn recycled party favors into.  A lot of the decor was recycled!!  Love that idea.  I thought they came out amazing.  See what you have around the house before buying new.  You may be surprised.  Even borrow from friends.

The invites.  My MiL came into town and helped my put these together.  They have a periwinkle background and peach bow.  The leaves are two separate stamps I placed together on the acrylic block.  Her original color were peach, periwinkle and cream.  I was worried we wouldn't be able to find the colors and make it new but I like how they turned out. 

No comments: